Why an Owner Occupied Two Family home is a great single family alternative - 47 North Main St Sharon MA
There's a beautiful home for sale at 47 North Main Street in Sharon MA. It's a two family home that makes an ideal home for anyone trying to buy in the Sharon MA real estate market. If you've been looking to buy a home in Sharon, you know that the inventory of homes is very low.
The two family home for sale at 47 North Main Street consists of a large, main home of approximately 2,800 sq. ft. and a Townhouse-style apartment in approximately 1,200 square feet.
The design and size of this home make it a great alternative for anyone who has been looking to buy a single family home in Sharon. Let me tell you a little bit about this home and you'll see why!
1. Much of your mortgage payment can be covered by the income you receive from the attached two-bedroom Townhouse-style apartment.
The current tenant pays $2,095/month not including utilities.
2. This income means YOU can live in a beautiful home of over 2,800 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms. An extra 259 sq. ft. of finished space on the 3rd floor provides extra living space! Plus a full basement and several attic rooms provide more storage space that most homes!
3. There's lots of privacy so you'll feel as if you're living in a single family home. The entrances to the main home and the apartment are on different sides of the home. The main home has a two-car garage entrance as well. This privacy gives you the sense of living in a single family home.
4. It's already renovated! The current homeowners bought this home in 1997. It didn't look like it does now! This Folk Victorian home has been completely renovated from the studs, and it has a two-story addition which includes a two car garage.
By 2004, this home's transformation was complete! All of the walls, ceilings, windows, doors, molding, heating, plumbing and electrical had been completely replaced! Plus, central A/C was added!
When you talk about a lovingly renovated home for sale, 47 North Main Street Sharon MA is the perfect example. The homeowners had all of the original Heart Pine hardwood floors removed so they could be refinished and relaid in one direction.
Crown and baseboard moldings, window and door trim were all re-created to fit the period style of the home.
The kitchen has custom Oak cabinetry with roll out shelves in all the lower cabinets. The dining room has built in Cherry cabinetry and plenty of space for all types of occasions. On the third floor of this home, there is over 259 square feet of finished space and several large attic spaces.
5. The fantastic center of town location means you can easily walk to the commuter rail, Cottage Street Elementary School, Sharon High School, the library and center of town shops! The home sits back from North Main Street and is screened by tall hedges. The new windows and window frames mean you don't hear outside noise in the house.
47 North Main Street is a two-family home for sale in Sharon MA that quickly attracted the attention of buyers looking for a single family alternative. Unfortunately, while there have been two offers which were accepted one right after the other, both buyers either had financing or other personal issues that caused them to leave the transaction. That means that YOU can still own this home!
Call Nina Rogoff, RE/MAX Executive Realty, at 781-883-3764 to schedule a private showing!